Please read carefully the information below, which provides the terms of our sale of the products being ordered. Please accept the Terms of Sale to proceed with the placing the order.
- AVS specially procures each item against Customer's orders. AVS does not stock & sell any item.
- AVS sources parts which are made by OEMs and sold by distributors, approved / authorised by Vehicle Manufacturers.
- AVS employs experts from the automotive sector to facilitate identification by the customer of the right part. However, by placing the order, customer assumes complete responsibility for the correctness of the part ordered.
- Customer needs to make payment within the timeline mentioned in the proforma invoice post, which the order will expire. The price and delivery time will change if order is revived post the timeline.
- There will be no return or refund once an order is placed even if it does not meet customer's needs.
- Warranty, returns & refund policy will be as provided by distributor / manufacturer. AVS will facilitate the customer in lodging a claim for warranty, returns and refund with the distributor / manufacturer.
- AVS has partnered with leading logistics companies for order delivery. AVS, together with its logistics partner, will attempt to deliver the orders on time on best effort basis. Any delay in delivery does not give cause for return or refund.
- Taxes/Duties/Levies are subject to change and those ruling on the date of invoicing alone applicable.
These Terms of Sale are part of the Terms and Conditions for using or registering on the website www.autovalue.co.in or AVS mobile application or accessing any material, information or services through the website. Please click here for the Terms and Conditions.